Senior bioinformatician & Vice Training Coordinator
My research focuses in employing systems biology, network analysis and machine learning techniques
for integration of high throughput data for disease characterization, patient stratification, connecting risk factors with molecular features, and computational prediction of therapeutic targets. I develop new algorithms for subgroup identification and personalized medicine characterizations in cancer, metabolic and infectious diseases, by combining transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic, and epigenomic data.
- 28/02/2022 - Several papers out in the last few months:
- Metabolomic analysis of HIV individuals with metabolic syndrome [doi: https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.203622](https://doi.org/10.18632/aging.203622);
- Lipidomic analysis of HIV individuals with metabolic syndrome [doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.3389%2Ffimmu.2021.742736](https://dx.doi.org/10.3389%2Ffimmu.2021.742736);
- Metabolic reprograming in treated HIV subjects [doi: https://doi.org/10.1038/s42003-021-02985-3](https://doi.org/10.1038/s42003-021-02985-3)
- 03/12/2021 - Our meta-analysis of labeled and unlabeled Alzheimer's disease is now published at Scientific Data.