My research focuses in employing systems biology, network analysis and machine learning techniques
for integration of high throughput data for disease characterization, patient stratification, connecting risk factors with molecular features, and computational prediction of therapeutic targets. I develop new algorithms for subgroup identification and personalized medicine disease characterizations combining transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic, and epigenomic data.
- 28/02/2022 - Several papers out in the last few months:
- Metabolomic analysis of HIV individuals with metabolic syndrome in Aging
- Lipidomic analysis of HIV individuals with metabolic syndrome in Frontiers in Immunology
- Metabolic reprograming in treated HIV subjects in Nature Communications Biology
- 03/12/2021 - Our meta-analysis of labeled and unlabeled Alzheimer's disease is now published at Scientific Data.